White Papers Index:
- Personalizing PowerPoint
- The Speaker's Voice
- Seven Tips for the Teleprompter
- Appearing on Television
- Put Your Mouth Where The Money Is
Put Your Mouth Where The Money Is
Great Communication Skills Are Essential For Success
Now Available for Your Group!
by Mike Landrum
Speaker’s Coach / Speechwriter
- How can your presentations always succeed?
- What’s the key to all great communication?
- What is the secret to overcoming stage-fright?
- Is PowerPoint working for you or against you?
- Which powerful tool do most speakers ignore?
- How can you make a great first impression?
- What should you be telling people that you’re not?
- What is the single greatest enemy of any performance, and how can you defeat it?
Discover the answers to these provocative questions – and much more – in this informative, entertaining and useful presentation. Mike Landrum has emerged as one of the top corporate speakers’ coaches in the country. He brings a wealth of experience from a rich and varied career as an actor, writer, director, producer, teacher and spokesperson. His understanding of the problems for successful performance and communication is unparalleled; and his solutions are imaginative and, most importantly, effective. In this presentation he employs all the tools a gifted, classically trained actor can provide along with personal stories and anecdotes from his forty-year career in television and theatre. You’ll leave with new insights into how great communication skills make for successful business relationships.
This presentation can be delivered at various lengths from a twenty-minute talk to a full day workshop.
To Inquire About Rates, Scheduling, etc., Call:
917-647-7893 Or email Mike@CoachMike.com